We have a few simple rules and tips for riding the bus.
- Choose your destination from our schedule.
- If you need to set up a Demand Response service or an Off-Route pickup, call our dispatcher at 304-263-0876. You should call the day before your trip by the close of business. Please see our page on Demand Response trips here.
- Please have your fare card, monthly pass, or exact change ready when you get on the bus.
- Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your desired stop.
- Be ready early. We recommend that riders get to their stop 10 minutes early.
- Please have exact change- Drivers cannot make change. Have your fare card or Half-Fare card ready when you board the bus.
- No eating or drinking allowed on the buses.
- We do not allow any open containers of alcohol on EPTA Buses.
- No smoking is allowed on buses.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- Service animals are allowed on all EPTA buses.
Please ask the driver if you have any questions. We are here to help you! EPTA is Committed to Safety, Courtesy. and Reliability.