We have a few simple rules and tips for riding the bus.
- Choose your destination from our schedule.
- For complex directions, use our route finder on the front page. This easy-to-use tool lets you put in your current address and the address of your destination, and will find you the quickest and easiest route to your destination. This feature is also available on smartphones through the Google Maps app.
- If you need to set up a demand response vehicle or an off-route pickup, call our dispatcher at 304-263-0876. You should call the day before your trip by 3 p.m. Please see our page on demand response trips here.
- Please have your fare card, monthly pass, or exact change ready when you get on the bus.
- Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your desired stop.
- Be ready early. We recommend that all riders, if possible, try to get to their stop 10 minutes early.
- Please have exact change ready, or have your fare card or monthly pass ready to show the driver.
- If you are using a half-fare card, please have that ready to show the driver.
- No eating or drinking allowed on the buses.
- We do not allow any open containers of alcohol on EPTA Buses.
- No smoking is allowed on buses.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
Please ask the driver if you have any questions. We are here to help you!